AROUND THE WORLD IN SEVEN MINUTES VIA LIGHTNING TALKS
In this fast-paced session, get quick insights into art music scenes and situations from far-flung corners or lesser known scenes of our big, wide art music world such as Syria, Chile, Brazil, Hong Kong and the Sverdlovsk Oblast region of Russia.
– Marcos Souza (Brazil), director at the Music Center, Funarte/Ministry of Culture
– Hannibal Saad (Syria/The Netherlands), artistic director, Music and Beyond Foundation
– Cristóbal Urrutia (Chile), executive director, Orchestra de Cámara de Vajdivia
– Fiona Siu (Hong Kong), director, RhapsoArts Management Ltd.
– Sharon Chan (Hong Kong), general manager, Hong Kong New Music Ensemble
– Louis Siu (Hong Kong), artistic director, Toolbox Percussion
– Cristóbal Urrutia (Chile), executive director, Orquesta de Cámara de Valdivia