World Music Forum NL (WMF ) was founded in the summer of 2006 as an open source network for the Dutch world music sector. It is a NGO, non-profit foundation under Dutch law. WMF NL is the official representative for the Dutch world music sector both nationally and abroad. This network functions as an easily accessible platform for musicians, labels, distributors, venues, media and educational institutions to advance and promote Dutch World music both domestically and abroad.
- Promotion and presentation of the Dutch World industry nationally and abroad a.o. WOMEX
- Dutch World Directory publication online and print
- Research & Policy Development
- World Blend Café network and expertmeetings in the Netherlands
Dutch World is the international program of WMF to represent and promote Dutch world music. Amongst others by umbrella-activities at trade-fairs like WOMEX, Babel Med, Injazz, Jazzahead!
Register and become a friend of World Music Forum NL
Our friendship is free of and ment for organizations and persons active or interested in the world music scene and based in the Netherlands . World Music Forum NL abides the privacy rules Privacy Statement.
- Automatic display of your info in online Dutch World Directory
- Order a company Page in next print edition of the Dutch World Directory More Info
- Add your events in online Agenda/add event
- Receive the WMF-newsletters
Stay updated on activities of World Music Forum.NL: English newsletter – WMF.NL
Contact for information
World Music Forum.NL is supported by: