Save the Date: Classical:NEXT 2017, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 17 – 20 May
Classical:NEXT 2017 Registration & Stand Booking Open
You can now register to attend Classical:NEXT 2017 – take part in classical music’s most important industry event! You can also now book a stand in the Expo. Simply visit the registration section of our website to see more information.
Classical:NEXT will return to de Doelen, Rotterdam, the Netherlands to host its sixth edition, which will be held 17 – 20 May 2017. Keep your eyes out: we will announce the very first programme elements for Classical:NEXT 2017 on 30 November. Watch this space!
For the third year in a row, registration prices remain exactly the same. Remember that the earlier you register the better – register before 13 January for the very best prices, and before 3 March to make sure you are included in the Classical:NEXT Guide.
So register now via our website. Registration only takes a few minutes, especially if you are using last year’s registration data. Join professionals from all round the globe – delegations and umbrella stands from the countries listed below are already confirmed, and more stands and delegations from all over the globe will follow in the coming weeks and months.
- Australia (Sounds Australia)
- Belgium (Flanders Arts Institute & Wallonia / Brussels Music)
- Canada (Canada Council for the Arts)
- Denmark (Danish Arts Foundation)
- Estonia (Music Estonia & Estonian Music Information Centre)
- Finland (Music Finland)
- France (Business France)
- Latvia (Latvia/Letland)
- Lithuania (Music Lithuania)
- Luxembourg (music:LX)
- Spain – Catalonia (Creative Catalonia)
- Sweden (Export Music Sweden)
- Switzerland (Fondation Suisa)
- The Netherlands (Dutch Pavilion)
- UK (British Music Stand / BPI)
- UK – Scotland (Creative Scotland)